Many members of the BCTLC and their institutions have been active in planning the inaugural Festival of Learning which takes place June 6 to 9 in Burnaby, BC. The schedule for the Festival of Learning has been updated and registration closes in 4 days (May 29).
- Register soon: http://festival.bccampus.ca for 1-day to 4-day passes. Tickets for the Wednesday, Night Carnival are still available.
- Spread the word to colleagues, faculty and educators at your institution/organization.
- Twitter hashtag: #FoL16
A sector-wide initiative is underway for a Digital Learning Resource Network (DLRN) http://sched.co/6mVp
- All BC post-secondary institutions are invited to join this initiative and collaborate on the development of the business case.
- Attend the meeting on Thursday morning,June 9 during the Festival to learn more about the project, discuss future directions and your institution’s role in this sector-wide collaboration.
Our bi-annual BCTLC meeting (and lunch thanks to BCcampus) is scheduled for Thursday afternoon, June 9 from 1 to 4 pm with lunch from 12 to 1 pm.
- We’ll welcome our new Executive, hand-over to new Co-chairs and engage in prioritizing and planning for the next year.