The past month members of the BCTLC have been engaged in a number of activities and happenings. Here is a short summary of some of them.
- Susie Findlay has stepped down from Chair-Elect position (and BCTLC community). We wish Susie the best of luck in her new endeavours.
- Sybil Harrison (Camosun College) has stepped in to replace Susie as Interim Chair Elect for the remainder of this school year. Thank you Sybil!
- Florence Daddey is joining the Council from the Justice Institute of BC to support Tannis Morgan and her institution. Welcome!
- Tracy Kelly and a talented designer at BCcampus came up with our new logo! Great work.
- Three Action Groups are working on various projects and meeting when possible to discuss next steps.
- The Executive spent the summer creating a BCTLC Communication Plan that will be shared shortly with all Members.